£500-£5000 + VAT dependent on plea
2 hours attendance/preparation:
- Case analysis
- considering evidence
- taking your instructions
- providing advice on likely sentence
- attendance and representation at multiple hearings at the Magistrates Crown Courts
- instruction of any expert witnesses
- taking statements from any witnesses
- advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a not guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- Initial meeting with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened. (1-2 days)
- Consideration of initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice. (1 day)
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (1 day)
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court. (1 hour)
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have. (2 days)
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for [e.g. half a day].
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost. (0.5 day)
Our team of specialist solicitors has years of experience in dealing with motoring offences. Our senior solicitor heads up a team of 4 solicitors and have collectively over 45 years of experience, leading many cases to a successful conclusion.
Our solicitors have experience in all aspects of criminal law and we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our knowledge stays up to date, in order to give you the best service possible. They have between 4 and 26 years of experience in the area. We always make sure that junior solicitors and members of staff are supported and supervised appropriately to ensure that the quality of advice is not affected, regardless of who is working on your case.
The experience of our solicitors is:
- Masood Hussain – Solicitor 4 years’ experience
- Mike Reeves – Supervisor / Solicitor 26 years’ experience
- Mark Ryan – Supervisor / Solicitor 4 years’ experience
- Sharaz Hussain – Supervisor / Solicitor 13 years’ experience
We also employ a team of around 4 paralegals who do much of the day to day work on cases. Although they are not legally qualified, they have between 1 and 5 years experience, have received extensive training within our firm and work under the direct supervision of a solicitor with at least 5 years post qualification experience
We have a proven track record in achieving successful outcomes for our clients.